St. Louis Bowhunter Membership Info
Join the Club! We invite you to join St. Louis Bowhunters! Members enjoy reduced range fees as well as other great benefits.
Membership is extremely affordable for the individual or the whole family.
Single Membership A single membership yearly fee is only $25. This give the member access to all the club facilities and liability insurance at all archery activities sponsored by St. Louis Bowhunters.
Family Membership Sign up the whole family for only $35 (Parents and childen under 18 years of age), and everyone in the family can enjoy all the benefits of club membership.
Junior Membership No adult archers in the home, but a little one wants to join? No problem! We offer a junior membership for only $8 a year.
- Reduced Range Fees: Members pay $6 for range usage, non-members pay $10. (Children $2 for members and $5 for non-members)
Archery Harvest Awards
- A Trophy is given for the first big game archery harvest as a member
- Members will have thier name and harvest details engraved on a plaque at the range each year
- Compete for the St. Louis Bowhunters Annual 3D Champion Trophy
- Compete for the St. Louis Bowhunters Annual Indoor Champion Trophy
- Compete for the St. Louis Bowhunters Annual Golden Arrow Award
- Liability insurance at all archery activities sponsored by St. Louis Bowhunters
To Join, simply download our Membership Application in PDF format, fill out and bring it to the club.
ALL MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE THE USE OF ST. LOUIS BOW HUNTERS CLUB FACILITIES AND LIABILITY INSURANCE AT ALL ARCHERY ACTIVITIES, PARENTS OR GUARDIANS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILDREN'S ACTIONS AT ALL TIMES. ALL “FAMILY” MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE ANY IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS THE AGE OF 18 (EIGHTEEN) OR BELOW. ALL CHILDREN AGE OF 15 (FIFTEEN) AND BELOW MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT CHAPERONE AT ALL CLUB FUNCTIONS AND EVENTS.